Livingston Research is a global EdTech company that’s been around since 2009 and going through double digit growth for the past 3 years.
We are looking for a Paid Social Media/Display Manager to help us increase our growth speed even further by developing and executing a comprehensive Paid Social Media strategy on Facebook, Instagram as well as Twitter & Snapchat (as well as potentially some Display and Native Advertising networks).
Work directly with one of the founders. Lead and develop your own team. Collaborate with our star team of Paid Search Managers, Analysts and Product Managers as well as Designers & Developers in order to grow our Paid Social Media user acquisition channel.
You will be responsible for::
- Developing strategies to ignite and drive exponential user acquisition growth primarily on Facebook and Instagram
- Experimenting with new channels including but not limited to Twitter, Snapchat, GDN, Native advertising
- Analyzing and optimizing campaigns to maximize for Net Value that they bring
- Searching for and working with relevant audiences in US, Australia & Canada.
- Collaborating with PPC Managers and Product Managers to optimize cross-channel performance as well as influence product development to optimize advertising results.
What Success Looks Like:
- Your campaigns show constant growth in net value (profit) that their bring
- You are consistently testing new audiences, ad creative formats, placements and channels to find new growth opportunities
- You have a strong relationship with other marketing team members including working from other offices
- Your team feels supported, motivated and energized to help you deliver your goals
- You are contributing to the united vision of our Growth Team and Marketing Team in general
Our Ideal Candidate will have/be:
- 1+ years of successful experience of developing and running Paid Social Media campaigns and / or Display Campaigns
- Proven razor sharp focus of business result and profitability
- Experience with Display Media networks is a plus
- Very strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making
- Advanced user of Excel, A/B testing tools, and other data tools
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamically evolving and ever-changing environment of a startup
- Self-motivated individual who can work with little or no supervision
⭕️ You might wonder "Why these guys?" ⭕️
- Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it
- No bossing around - we encourage you to be the owner of your own stream of work
- Absence of bureaucratic processes and procedures
- Fantastic opportunity to collaborate with business founders directly without a feeling that you are just "another little fish in the aquarium"
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system
- Ability to move between the projects and work on multiple products
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the founders
- Education / Courses / Conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company
- Perfect office location in the city center (7 mins from “Universtitet” or "Zoloty Vorota" metro station)
- 21 days of paid vacation and sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users.
Do we even need to say about the spectacular office full of young, ambitious, energetic people with all the possible non-financial perks e.g. delicious coffee, fruit baskets, pizza days, snacks, etc. etc ?
Up for a challenge? Then do not miss out on a chance to join us! Find out more about us here.