Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with headquarter in Germany and development center in Kiev (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. region and we take care of the entire process.
Scalors GmbH is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our Scalors Development Team in Kiev on a full-time basis.
Short description of the Client:
Together with the German software company, we will build and test a master data processing infrastructure. This system will consist of many web services which will receive, manage, store, and send massive amounts of customer and article data. In addition, a dashboard, logging, and monitoring system, and a user interface to manually manage this data and manage the workflow of the system, will be part of this project.
Short description of the Project:
This is an integration electronic hub initiated by a joint venture of the pharmaceutical companies. Their platform interconnects ERP systems of the associated pharmaceutical companies with their customers.
- Java / Java EE (EJB / JPA / JMS), JSF, REST, JSON;
- BPMN | BPML, SQL, Liquibase, ERM, XML, XSD, XSLT etc.
- Define test plans, test cases, and test data to be used for both automated and manual testing;
- Plan, implement, and maintain the strategy to ensure full automated testing of applications, API’s, and frameworks as part of a continuous integration and agile environment;
- Create and perform thorough automation test strategies to ensure comprehensive code coverage, and write test cases that cover all areas;
- Identify missing test scenarios and refine existing automation;
- Develop high quality automated tests to support development and ensure high quality software;
- Identify and create reusable test data, methods, and frameworks;
- Work with other team members across the product stack.
- 3+ years of overall professional experience software testing area;
- 2 years of software development or QA Automation experience using Java and Selenium;
- Experience building and enhancing an Automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver and Java;
- Proven ability to interpret manual test cases and automate a test case which provides appropriate coverage;
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques;
- Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of BDD;
- Experience with continuous integration and source control systems.
What we offer:
- Comfortable office at Podil;
- A competitive salary in EUR;
- Medical assurance;
- English classes;
- Daily lunch;
- Season fruits and sweets.