|Компанія:||Adraba Limited Technologies|
|Вулиця місця роботи:||Щорса 44а|
|Графік роботи:||Повний день|
|Розміщена:||3 груд. 2020|
|Досвід роботи:||Від 1 до 3х років|
|Вік:||Не имеет значения|
|Стать:||Не имеет значения|
|Водійські права:||Не имеет значения|
|Іноземні мови:||Английский - Средний|
About the project
We develop a trading platform from scratch. Mature development team, complex logic, zero legacy code, modern technologies, advanced API and sophisticated front-end. Very low latency and high requirements for stability. Integrations with third-party tools and services, usage of cloud platforms and extensive application of dev-ops technologies. BE - .NET, FE - React.js.
Our ideal teammate has such knowledge, skills and experience
● 2+ YOE as an IT Project Manager or a Scrum Master in a product software company;
● Work experience with foreign customers (communication on a daily basis with clients outside of Ukraine);
● Experience managing projects in both agile, experience with Jira or any other equivalent tools;
● Fluent with MS Office or Google Docs
● Relationship Management: Develop and maintain productive working relationships with business owners, domain experts (advisers) and the development team. Synchronize and lead the members of the development team, and convey to them that you are an authority on low-level (details) and high-level (big picture) objectives at the product and company level.
● Project Monitoring: Monitor the project identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews, and escalating scope, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
● Problem Solving: Identify project related problems. Bring creative solutions to the workplace and implement them. Apply oneself to learn complicated new concepts quickly and to become fluent in our domain.
● Communications: Prepare status reports to convey project scope, goals, milestones, risk, status, change requests, and critical issues to the business owners and project team.
● Capacity to harness the skills and knowledge of a distributed team of domain experts (financial engineers/traders);
● Ability to prioritize issues and tasks, track the progress, and connect it to the bigger picture of the company’s objectives;
● Ability to, in the near term, speak fluently about matters relating to back-end systems (e.g. matching algorithms, complex order types) and user-facing aspects (e.g. trading interface, end-user documentation);
● Ability to report and present to management on project status and schedules;
● Flexible and able to respond quickly and enthusiastically to changes (as may be required — for example, listing a new type of derivative instrument within a relatively short time-frame);
● Interest in making an impact (this is a key role) and in receiving corresponding performance-based incentives (options and/or results-based cash bonuses).