Livingston Research is on a mission to provide students personal education support enabled by technology. We are connecting tens of thousands of students with freelancers around the world to provide help and support with any homework issues.
Our platform is currently used by thousands of students from the US, Australia and many other countries! To compete on the global arena we need to establish relationships with multiple partners to maintain and enhance a strong online presence for our products. We are looking for a SEO Outreach specialist who will plan and execute outreach initiatives, monitor impact, and grow our online brand.
Our ideal candidate has a talent for producing and marketing articles that empower and engage an online audience, and for driving significant traffic from SEO content marketing and outreach. He/she has top-notch writing and editing abilities, a deep well of traffic-building partnership ideas, and a history of executing highly successful audience development partnerships with websites, brands, and individual influencers.
We are looking for a rock-star expert who loves the entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture of startups and being part of a fun and creative team.What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute an outreach strategy identifying high-authority site to pitch existing & new custom content
- Build and maintain relationships with website owners, bloggers, etc
- Utilize outreach tools for link analysis, prospecting, and locating contact information to acquire backlinks, tracking and reporting
- Track web traffic, and report on key partnership and engagement metrics
- Develop content strategy and planning, based on performing rigorous keyword research, trends analysis, and idea generation
- Manage a team of contributors (writers, designers, etc.)
- Research competitor backlink profiles to create email lists
- Effectively use data and analytics to inform the direction of outreach initiatives.
You might wonder «Why these guys?»
- 2 year+ of outreach experience for English speaking markets (real cases, tangible results)
- Experience in relationship-building for SEO content marketing (cooperation with bloggers/ editors and influencers, etc.) and familiarity with relevant tools
- Experience in full-cycle guest posting
- Experience in managing content contributors (writers, designers, etc.) both in-house and outsourced
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Understanding of HTML
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- English — Upper — intermediate and higher
- Experience in blogging, copywriting will be an advantage.
- Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it
- No bossing around — we encourage you to be the owner of your own stream of work
- Absence of bureaucratic processes and procedures
- Fantastic opportunity to collaborate with business founders directly without a feeling that you are just «another little fish in the aquarium»
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system
- Ability to move between the projects and work on multiple products
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Head of PPC and the founders
- Education / Courses / Conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company
- Perfect office location in the city center (7 mins from «Universtitet» or «Zoloty Vorota» metro station)
- 21 days of paid vacation and sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users.
Do we even need to say about the spectacular office full of young, ambitious, energetic people with all the possible non-financial perks e.g. delicious coffee, fruit baskets, pizza days, snacks, etc. etc ?
Up for a challenge? Then do not miss out on a chance to join us!