Livingston Research is on a mission to provide students personal education support enabled by technology. We are connecting tens of thousands of students with freelancers around the world to provide help and support with any homework issues.
Our platform is currently used by thousands of students from the US, Australia and many other countries! To help us grow at even faster pace we need to have a strong web presence. We are looking for SEO Link-building specialist who will be responsible for increasing our site ranking in search engines to drive visitors to our platform.
Work together with SEO team to ensure that online content will get a high ranking from search engines, as well as lots of links, so that we can boost web traffic and raise the profile of our platform. Your responsibilities can include (but not limited to) buying advertisements and also monitoring website traffic.
We are looking for a fun loving, hardworking team player who loves to learn and loves a challenge.
What will you be doing?
- Product link profile creation and managing;
- Manually creating long term, sustainable and high quality links (White Hat);
- Online research for appropriate link building opportunities;
- Assess the relevance of resources to search criteria;
- Competitors link profile and position monitoring and analysis;
- Evaluation and analysis of effectiveness, results of campaigns;
- Control and analytics of web traffic, work on the growth of conversions, leads;
- Management of the online promotion budget — forecasting, analysis, monitoring, efficiency improvement;
Your profile includes:
- 1 year+ of link building experience for English speaking markets;
- Experience with exchanges of buying links, articles for English speaking markets;
- Experience with backlink analysis tools (Ahrefs, Majestic)
- Experience with anchor lists
- Strong understanding of Link Building activity
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Hardworking, creative and willing to learn
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- English — Intermediate and higher
- Basic knowledge of HTML is highly desirable although not necessary
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Basic knowledge using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager.
You might wonder «Why these guys?»
- Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it
- No bossing around — we encourage you to be the owner of your own stream of work
- Absence of bureaucratic processes and procedures
- Fantastic opportunity to collaborate with business founders directly without a feeling that you are just «another little fish in the aquarium»
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system
- Ability to move between the projects and work on multiple products
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Head of PPC and the founders
- Education / Courses / Conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company
- Perfect office location in the city center (7 mins from «Universtitet» or «Zoloty Vorota» metro station)
- 21 days of paid vacation and sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users.
Do we even need to say about the spectacular office full of young, ambitious, energetic people with all the possible non-financial perks e.g. delicious coffee, fruit baskets, pizza days, snacks, etc. etc ?
Up for a challenge? Then do not miss out on a chance to join us!